Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 9: #23

I really enjoyed this class and learned so much. The information will be useful as long as I go back and start really using it and showing other people how great these tools are. At times all the info was overwhelming so I had to tell myself that I'm getting a brief overview of everything but I don't have to start using it all at once. At least now I know it's there. I plan to just pick a couple of things right now and really get to know them.

This class was perfect for such a rainy cool summer. I felt like it was perfectly ok to sit for hours and explore all the links and different sites. I didn't feel guilty when my husband asked what I did all day and I said that I "had" to work on my class. I'm not sure that it would be as fun during the school year - I probably would have spent a lot less time exploring.

I liked getting the comments and they all seemed so positive and helpful. Ann and Katie were very responsive when I had questions and I thank them for making this class happen.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Audrey

I really appreciate your jumping into this class with us. It was a new venture for Katie and myself and it has (with a few exceptions) gone really well.

I am glad you are going to pick a couple to use this year. We can't do everything right now, but we can do something....I can't remember who said that - Roosevelt??

You should already have the UAF evaluation and we will be sending out a Survey Monkey survey that we need to do for the grant report.

Thanks again for playing with us.

Ann