Thursday, July 10, 2008

Week 6: #13

Social bookmarking and tagging can be a very useful tool to anyone I think. There is so much information out there that it can be so overwhelming and I'm always up for anything that makes collecting info more organized. (I'm a librarian for goodness sake!) The bookmarks that I make on my browser is so disorganized that they're hard to use plus other people can't benefit from them. Using delicious at school would make make my bookmarks much more organized plus my peers could make use of them as well as me making use of others.

1 comment:

Pekochan said...

I've heard of Del.icio.us in past classes I've taken, but I've never really used it. Oh my! What took me so long?1 After you mentioned being able to share with staff?! I no longer will have to go through my browser bookmarks, cut, paste, send and hope the recipient can use it.
Thanks for sharing that great idea!
Susan K.