Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week 8: # 19

Library thing will be helpful to me I think. I read a lot of books and it would be nice to keep track of them so I can remember what I've read. So many times people want suggestions from me, but it's so hard to remember all the titles and authors. Using the tagging ability I can keep them somewhat organized. I would love to get suggestions of other books to read although I don't seem to have any trouble finding books to read on my own. I was looking for ideas for elementary school libraries but haven't found anything on the site yet. It has to be there I'm sure.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I like the suggestions on LT. I have to admit that I hadn't been doing much with it before this class since it had gone down the list with the press of things to do, but now that everyone is blogging about it, I have used it and even written a couple of reviews the last month.

Ann