Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week 5: Thing 11

I just checked out Revolution Health and registered. I looked up info about acid reflux because I would like to find alternative options for treating that. I found lots of helpful information. I also went to a blog written by an orthopedic surgeon because I have issues in that area too. One of his recent entries was about Tiger Woods and why he is having problems with his knee which I thought was interesting.
One of the directions for this lesson was to sign up for a Ning. How do I do that?
Travel IQ was fun - I only got to level 6 though. There were some places that I had no idea existed or where it might be located.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Even though I taught geography for 8 years, I still have trouble with Travel IQ (such a sad state of affairs for me).

You should already be a member of the ASDLibrarians ning and if you do a google search on Ning in education you get a couple of interesting Nings to check out.

Ann