Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 9: #22

E-books are a good option if you have an i-pod and want to listen to books in the car or out walking. I guess you could also burn it onto a CD and listen to it that way. I still prefer the written version, but a good story is a good story no matter how you get it.
About free books - I was looking for books that possibly teachers could use for their students that have difficulty reading but still want the option of knowing a story. I didn't find many of the books that my teachers commonly use, but there were some of the classics like Rudyard Kipling's books, and Frank L. Baum's books.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I find that for me the reader has a huge effect on whether or not I enjoy an audio book. Some of the readers suck me into the story and others can kill even a good story for me.

Ann