Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week 4: #9

I explored some of the blog finding tools and liked Blogline's search tool and Google's search tool. I ended up adding Joyce Valenza and the Shifted Librarian. With Topix.net I put Anchorage News in as one of my feeds. Now I have 15 feeds and I don't know when I'm going to have time to keep up reading all of them. Hopefully there will be two or three that will be useful. Oh - and I added Boing Boing. Pretty unusual interesting stuff - probably not at all useful but fun to read.

2 comments:

Ann said...

The time is really the issue for me. I have 5 blogs (besides these class blogs) that I follow regularly and I admit that one of them is Unshelved for pure fun. I think, as you mentioned it really comes down to how useful or fun/interesting it is in our real lives.

Ann

Soccer Mom (Kristen A) said...

I agree it is hard to keep up with all of the blogs. I am having a hard time just posting 5 responses a week. I hope to also find a few that are helpful and I plan on keeping up with just those ones.