Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week 3: thing 7

OK, I know if I "play" around with something long enough I can figure it out - like getting my avatar to where it's supposed to be!
The main problem I have with technology is that it can be so time consuming. I don't think that I could do this class during the school year! I like to do so many other things like exercise, read, watch tv (gasp!) It is fun though. This year I bought the Library Read cds for my school and had a lot of fun learning how to use that along with photoshop and a new digital camera. I think that it's good for us to learn new things especially for my over 50 year old brain that's needs to be challenged.

2 comments:

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

Time is a critical issue when learning all this new technology. There are certain things I'm not willing to give up (like reading and beading) so I have to choose what I am going to learn. You are right that exercising the brain is critical and keeps us from being stuck in the past. :-)

Ann

Sharon said...

I know what you mean about not having time during the school year! It's good that you can see that in yourself. I know when I am trying to learn new technology it seems to take me longer than it does for alot of other people. I seem to need to be shown the whole process and application before I can do something. Keep "playing" and not only will you get more comfortable and quicker, but you'll also find other cool things alnog the way.

Sharon